» Movement Disorders
» Genetics and Behavior
» Neurobiology of Emotions and Behavior
» Personality Disorders
» Basic Research in Neurosciences
» Sleep Medicine
» Cognitive Therapy
» Eating Disorders
» Functional Neurosurgery
» Cerebrovascular Diseases
for abstract submission
1) Register. Fees do not have to be paid at
the time of registration; payment may be made after acceptance of your
abstract has been confirmed.
2) Log in using the username and password that you have selected during
registration. Other menus will appear on the left of the screen.
3) Click “My Abstracts”.
4) Follow the instructions on the screen to access the abstract submission
form. Fill in all fields of the online form.
5) Choose the type of presentation.
6) After submitting abstracts, click "Log out".
7) After submitting the abstract, the submitting author will receive
an email confirming the information provided. Please, check that all
information is correct If you wish to make corrections, you can log
back into the system and the necessary changes (up to the deadline for
submission of abstracts – see Important Information).
8) If you do not receive the automatic email confirming submission on
the same day, the abstract was not sent correctly. In this case, send
an email to email@example.com
reporting your technical issue.
9) To access our web page again, just use your username and password.
In case you do not remember your login data, use the “forgot your
password?” option at the top of the page.
• The deadline for abstract
submission is: 2014-01-15
• The ABSTRACTS must be submitted only in English.
• The first author or one of the coauthors must have already registered
for the event.
• After receiving confirmation of acceptance, the person that
submitted the abstract should confirm payment of registration fees up
• All abstracts must be submitted through the official Congress
• Only one certificate will be issued for each abstract presented.
Certificates of Presentation are issued following the order in which
• On 2014-02-20, abstract
acceptance will be published in the “My Abstracts” link
of the submission site (author log in).
• The decision of the Scientific Committee is final, irrevocable,
can not be appealed, and shall not be revised.
for abstract preparation
• The abstract should
not have more than 2500 characters including spaces;
• The abstract should be structured, objective and concise, providing
essential information under each heading. Suggested headings: introduction,
objectives, methods, results and conclusion;
• The abstract contents should be associated with the topic selected
(see list above);
• Graphs and tables will not be accepted;
• All the instructions above also apply to poster submissions;
• Results reported using statements such as “results will
be presented” or “data will be analyzed” will not
• Each author may submit up to three abstract.
1. The objective of the Lundbeck
Research Incentive Award is to stimulate research in Neurosciences;
2. All paper submitted to the event will compete for the award;
3. The Judging Committee of the Award will be nominated by the Scientific
Committee of the Event;
5. The Judging Committee set the following criteria for evaluation of
Relevance of the Topic
6. The judging committee will choose the five (5) best papers.
7. It will not be possible to appeal from the decision of the judging
committee regarding the evaluation of the papers.
8. Cases not covered by these Rules shall be interpreted and judged
by the Judging Committee.
9. The five (5) best papers will be granted the Lundbeck Research Incentive
Award, and the prize will be USD 4000 (four thousand dollars) for each
There are only 25
day(s) for abstract submission!
deadline for registrations at a discount value! Don't miss